Price of Inequality

Va recomandam cartea: Price of Inequality
Vanduta de OKIAN.ro
La pretul de 34.99 RON.

The top 1 percent have the best houses, the best educations, the best doctors, and the best lifestyles, but there is one thing that money doesn't seem to have bought: an understanding that their fate is bound up with how the other 99 percent live... A forceful argument against America's vicious circle of growing inequality by the Nobel Prize-winning economist.

Descriere: The top 1 percent have the best houses, the best educations, the best doctors, and the best lifestyles, but there is one thing that money doesn’t seem to have bought: an understanding that their fate is bound up with how the other 99 percent live… A forceful argument against America’s vicious circle of growing inequality by the Nobel Prize-winning economist.

CUMPARA

Categoria: Literatura si fictiune.